The professional solution “1C: ITIL IT Management PROF” for IT-service of the enterprise allows you to manage IT service efficiently and in a cost effective way, manage customer requests, build up a catalog of services and service level agreements, keep equipment and software records.
The solution is used to organize a comprehensive management of all processes in IT sphere. It is developed on the base of the best global practices of IT services in accordance with ITIL v.3 (IT Infrastructure Library) and the technological platform 1C: Enterprise 8.
1C: ITIL IT Management PROF is for IT companies that:
- would like to consolidate their position in the competitive market;
- adapt 9 most effective ITIL processes for the definite enterprise;
- create an up-to-date support service taking into account the hardest modern requirements.
The main difference between 1C: ITIL Management STANDART and PROF is that all requests are divided according to the process type and all settings of user’s interface and business processes of request handling are flexible. All customization is in user’s mode and allows you to reduce the price of software ownership, saving your strengths, resources and time while updating the platform, receiving new versions of the software and extending its functions.
The integration of 1C: Enterprise. ITIL IT Management with other accounting and management solutions by 1C and a range of technical means, e.g. IP PBX, extends possibilities and significantly facilitates employees’ work in the integrated information space containing common data bases. The whole functionality of the solution is available in web-interface including mobile devices.
Typical tasks solved by means of the PROF version:
- Control of service quality and deadlines for the implementation of requests;
- Creation of the single point of the Service Desk contact.
- Creation of the integrated system of IT Department management.
- Work automation of the remote groups consisting of IT specialist and branches.
- Software development management.
- Innovative development management with the use of software-hardware complexes.
- Management of changes in supported configurations.
- The KPI (key performance indicator) evaluation and support of motivation systems for developers and technical experts with the high level of experience and creativity at work.
- Control of changes in settings of servers and programmable systems.
- Implementation of proactive data analysis techniques and reduction of IT-equipment downtime.
- Post-sale support of equipment by service chains.
- Inventory of assets.
- IT outsourcing.
Differences between 1C: ITIL Versions
|Function (ITIL Processes)|
|Resource and Financial Model of Service|
|Service Catalog Management|
|Service Level Management|
|Asset and Configuration Management|
|Release and Deployment Management|
|Execution of Requests|
|Service Continuity Management|
|Customer Relationship Management|